Tim Hortons Introducing Valentine’s Day Menu Items in Mississauga
The most romantic day of the entire year is almost upon us - Valentine's Day.
And whether you want to treat your significant other, a friend, or yourself, Tim Hortons is making it easier by introducing Valentine's Day themed menu items.
These romantic items include the be mine donut (a heart-shaped donut filled with Boston cream filling and dipped in chocolate fondant), a red velvet muffin (made with semi-sweet chocolate chips and a cream cheese filling), a red velvet filled cookie (like the muffin, this cookie is made with semi-sweet chocolate chips and has a cream cheese filling).
Tim Hortons has also introduced a red velvet French vanilla, a red velvet hot chocolate, a red velvet latte, and a red velvet iced capp.
“Our Valentine’s Day items give guests the opportunity to share a special treat with their loved ones,” Jorge Zaidan, Head of Marketing, Tim Hortons, said in a press release.
“From our Be Mine donut to the classic flavour of red velvet baked goods and beverages, Canadians will really feel the love this Valentine’s Day at Tim Hortons."
The Tim Hortons Valentine’s Day baked goods and beverages were available at participating restaurants across Canada as of Feb. 6.
The be mine donut will be available until Feb. 19, 2019, however, the red velvet flavoured baked goods and beverages will be available until March 12.
Which romantic treat will you be trying?
Photo is courtesy of Tim Hortons.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga