Tim Hortons Introduces New Cadbury Mini Eggs Donuts
With Easter just a few weeks away, Tim Hortons has just introduced two new donuts.
The Cadbury Mini Eggs are the most sought out treat this time of year. They have also been featured at the Canadian franchise for a few years now.
This year’s donut is a change from the 2018 version, which was shaped in a flower with the same sprinkles and Cadbury Mini Eggs.
The beloved Canadian company has also introduced a second Cadbury Mini Eggs donut this year. The donut includes a Timbit(r) bunny completed with bunny ears and a small face nestled in between green sprinkles. However, it is only available at participating Tim Hortons restaurants.
These Easter treats are available now for a limited time only. So hop over to your nearest Tim Hortons and try the new delicious Cadbury Mini Eggs donuts today.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations