Tim Hortons Introduces New Cadbury Mini Eggs Donuts
With Easter just a few weeks away, Tim Hortons has just introduced two new donuts.
The Cadbury Mini Eggs are the most sought out treat this time of year. They have also been featured at the Canadian franchise for a few years now.
This year’s donut is a change from the 2018 version, which was shaped in a flower with the same sprinkles and Cadbury Mini Eggs.
The beloved Canadian company has also introduced a second Cadbury Mini Eggs donut this year. The donut includes a Timbit(r) bunny completed with bunny ears and a small face nestled in between green sprinkles. However, it is only available at participating Tim Hortons restaurants.
These Easter treats are available now for a limited time only. So hop over to your nearest Tim Hortons and try the new delicious Cadbury Mini Eggs donuts today.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie