Tim Hortons Introduces Brand New Frozen Drinks
It may not seem like it, but summer is coming. And in order to celebrate, Tim Hortons has introduced some new, and pretty exciting, frozen drinks.
For a limited time only, and at participating locations, customers can enjoy slushies and milkshakes (‘creamy chills’).
The slushies, according to Tim Hortons, come in two different flavours: red cherry or blue raspberry.
Sweeten your summer with a cherry or blue raspberry Slushy! pic.twitter.com/VEgIib0DZY— Tim Hortons (@TimHortons) May 30, 2019
And, according to the Tim Hortons mobile app, the slushies are reasonably priced with a small being just $1.79, a medium $2.19, and a large $2.59.
The ‘creamy chills’ milkshakes were announced by Tim Hortons on May 15. They come in three flavors: vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate.
The creamy chills cost $3.09.
As mentioned, both the slushies and milkshakes are available at participating Tim Hortons locations across the country, but only for a limited time - which in this case is until the end of summer.
Click here to learn more about Tim Hortons and their newest products.
Will you be trying the slushie or the milkshake (or both)?
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- UPDATE: Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga