Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
Good news for coffee lovers, Canada's most iconic coffee chain is giving away free coffee.
As of October 28, Tim Hortons will be giving away more than $8 million worth of coffee to Canadians from coast to coast.
“As Canada’s coffee leader, we work tirelessly to deliver the freshness and flavour that Canadians love and have come to expect from us,” Hope Bagozzi, chief marketing officer for Tim Hortons, said in a news release.
"We’ve been brewing coffee since 1964 and appreciate the incredible commitment Canadians have shown to us. We’re celebrating that loyalty to Tim Hortons by giving guests the opportunity to win a free coffee or hot beverage, on us," she continued.
The promotion, which was originally planned for March but delayed due to the pandemic, automatically enters guests of participating restaurants for a chance to win a hot beverage.
To participate, guests can scan their Tim Hortons app or Tims Rewards card at the register.
Winners will be randomly selected to win the drink they ordered. Eligible beverages include any type of latte, hot chocolate, tea, or the beverage--brewed fresh every 20 minutes--the restaurant has become famous for; coffee.
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate