Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
Good news for coffee lovers, Canada's most iconic coffee chain is giving away free coffee.
As of October 28, Tim Hortons will be giving away more than $8 million worth of coffee to Canadians from coast to coast.
“As Canada’s coffee leader, we work tirelessly to deliver the freshness and flavour that Canadians love and have come to expect from us,” Hope Bagozzi, chief marketing officer for Tim Hortons, said in a news release.
"We’ve been brewing coffee since 1964 and appreciate the incredible commitment Canadians have shown to us. We’re celebrating that loyalty to Tim Hortons by giving guests the opportunity to win a free coffee or hot beverage, on us," she continued.
The promotion, which was originally planned for March but delayed due to the pandemic, automatically enters guests of participating restaurants for a chance to win a hot beverage.
To participate, guests can scan their Tim Hortons app or Tims Rewards card at the register.
Winners will be randomly selected to win the drink they ordered. Eligible beverages include any type of latte, hot chocolate, tea, or the beverage--brewed fresh every 20 minutes--the restaurant has become famous for; coffee.
- Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Mississauga All Week
- Krispy Kreme Giving Out Free Coffee and Doughnuts in Mississauga
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga