Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
Good news for coffee lovers, Canada's most iconic coffee chain is giving away free coffee.
As of October 28, Tim Hortons will be giving away more than $8 million worth of coffee to Canadians from coast to coast.
“As Canada’s coffee leader, we work tirelessly to deliver the freshness and flavour that Canadians love and have come to expect from us,” Hope Bagozzi, chief marketing officer for Tim Hortons, said in a news release.
"We’ve been brewing coffee since 1964 and appreciate the incredible commitment Canadians have shown to us. We’re celebrating that loyalty to Tim Hortons by giving guests the opportunity to win a free coffee or hot beverage, on us," she continued.
The promotion, which was originally planned for March but delayed due to the pandemic, automatically enters guests of participating restaurants for a chance to win a hot beverage.
To participate, guests can scan their Tim Hortons app or Tims Rewards card at the register.
Winners will be randomly selected to win the drink they ordered. Eligible beverages include any type of latte, hot chocolate, tea, or the beverage--brewed fresh every 20 minutes--the restaurant has become famous for; coffee.
- Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Mississauga All Week
- Krispy Kreme Giving Out Free Coffee and Doughnuts in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons to introduce new coffee option
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga