Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
Fans of all things pumpkin spice have reason to rejoice; Tim Hortons is adding the flavour to its already iconic collection of Timbits.
The Pumpkin Spice Timbit will be available as of August 26, while the creamy filled Pumpkin Spice muffin is returning for its second season.
Additionally, starting September 2, Tims will be selling Pumpkin Spice lattes and Iced Capps topped with whipped topping and Pumpkin Spice drizzle.
Tim Hortons' Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages will be available at participating restaurants until mid-November or while supplied last.
Further, Canada's most iconic coffee chain is bringing back the Tims NHL Hockey Challenge, which rewards customers for successfully predicting which players will score during playoff hockey action.
Registered Tim Hortons app users will choose one player that will score from three different groups for a total of three players.
Every correct guess brings rewards--20 points for one correct pick, 60 points for two correct picks, and 250 points for three correct picks.
Cover photo courtesy of Tim Hortons via Instagram
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- Pumpkin Spice KD coming to Canada this fall
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises