Thunderstorms, temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
This week’s forecast starts with scattered showers and thunderstorms on Monday for southern Ontario (including Mississauga and Brampton).
“Occasional showers and thunderstorms are likely on Monday, but the day won’t be a washout — large parts of the day will be dry with some sunny breaks,” says The Weather Network.
Temperatures are set to drop a few degrees below seasonal on Tuesday and Wednesday, before picking up again on Thursday.
A weekly high of 25 degrees Celsius is expected on Friday and Saturday.
“Friday will be partly sunny and warm, but a cold front will approach our region late Friday with an increasing threat for showers and thunderstorms late in the day and into Friday night,” according to the Weather Network.
“At this point it looks like temperatures will be near seasonal or on the cool side of seasonal for Father’s Day weekend.”
- Temperatures to hit 30 degrees Celsius this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Thunderstorms and major humidity expected in Mississauga and southern Ontario
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- More rain and thunderstorms expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Brampton police investigation leads to 5 people facing firearms, kidnapping charges