Thunderstorms in the forecast for Mississauga
Thunderstorms are in the forecast for tonight.
Environment Canada says a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says gusty showers and thunderstorms could hit may areas of the regions this evening (Oct. 23).
“Showers and thunderstorms ahead of a cold front are forecast to move eastward across the regions this evening,” Environment Canada says on its website.
“Wind gusts of 70 km/h, brief torrential downpours, and cloud-to-ground lightning will be associated with some of these storms.”
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man