Thunderstorms And Heavy Rain Expected In Mississauga Today
There is a special weather statement in effect for the Halton-Peel region.
According to Environment Canada, frequent showers and thundershowers through tonight.
The areas of showers and thundershowers are expected to move across southern Ontario at times through the night. The first wave will start at around 3 PM with the total rainfall amount estimated to reach 20 to 40 mm before the showers end early Saturday morning.
The special weather statement is in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills, Milton, Mississauga and Brampton.
We will continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man