Three year old girl hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Oakville
Paramedics were called to the scene after a young child was injured in a collision in Oakville earlier today.
Shortly after 4:30 p.m., a three year old girl was struck by a vehicle in the Fortinos parking lot at Dundas Street West and Neyagawa Boulevard when she ran in front of a moving vehicle operated by a 38 year old Oakville woman.
“Early medical assessments deemed the child may possibly be suffering from serious injuries at which point she was transported to a local area hospital,” police said.
Halton police’s Collision Reconstruction Unit later confirmed that her injuries are considered minor.
Police are continuing to investigate this collision.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga