Three year old girl hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Oakville
Paramedics were called to the scene after a young child was injured in a collision in Oakville earlier today.
Shortly after 4:30 p.m., a three year old girl was struck by a vehicle in the Fortinos parking lot at Dundas Street West and Neyagawa Boulevard when she ran in front of a moving vehicle operated by a 38 year old Oakville woman.
“Early medical assessments deemed the child may possibly be suffering from serious injuries at which point she was transported to a local area hospital,” police said.
Halton police’s Collision Reconstruction Unit later confirmed that her injuries are considered minor.
Police are continuing to investigate this collision.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot