Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
A man is dead and three women seriously injured during an attack at a Mississauga high-rise last night just after 10 p.m.
Reports indicate the attack was a domestic dispute and that the three women were the victims in this case. The building is located at 1850 Rathburn Rd. E. near Dixie Rd.
The women were in their 20s, 50s, and 80s and are in hospital suffering from serious injuries sustained from a blunt object.
A man believed to be the attacker was found dead in a nearby field from what police say is self-inflicted injuries.
- Minassian admits in court document to planning, carrying out Toronto van attack
- Virtual commemoration planned for second anniversary of Toronto van attack
- High Rate of Violence Against Women In Mississauga Causes Concerns
- Man Has No Memory of Incident After Apparent Knife Attack in Mississauga
- Men's and women's salaries still not equal: study
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- 5,000 vaccines were rejected to reopen Amazon in Brampton
- Ontario opens vaccination up to people over 18 in hotspot neighbourhoods in Brampton and Mississauga
- An alarming 21 flights and 154 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID inspectors will target Mississauga and Brampton stores and warehouses this weekend