Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
A man is dead and three women seriously injured during an attack at a Mississauga high-rise last night just after 10 p.m.
Reports indicate the attack was a domestic dispute and that the three women were the victims in this case. The building is located at 1850 Rathburn Rd. E. near Dixie Rd.
The women were in their 20s, 50s, and 80s and are in hospital suffering from serious injuries sustained from a blunt object.
A man believed to be the attacker was found dead in a nearby field from what police say is self-inflicted injuries.
- Minassian admits in court document to planning, carrying out Toronto van attack
- Virtual commemoration planned for second anniversary of Toronto van attack
- High Rate of Violence Against Women In Mississauga Causes Concerns
- Hamilton man found in apartment hallway with 'blunt force trauma' pronounced dead
- Man Has No Memory of Incident After Apparent Knife Attack in Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine