UPDATED: Three-Vehicle Crash at Mississauga Intersection
Peel Regional Police have confirmed a crash in Mississauga this afternoon.
Crews are responding to a 1:38 p.m. call regarding the incident at Tenth Line and Britannia.
Police say three vehicles are involved, and the crash occurred after one driver ran a red light.
No injuries or road closures have been reported.
Drivers may want to avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of the 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article did not state an intersection. The article has been updated to reflect accurate information. We regret the error.
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- UPDATED: Intersection Partially Blocked After Collision in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines