UPDATED: Three-Vehicle Crash at Mississauga Intersection
Peel Regional Police have confirmed a crash in Mississauga this afternoon.
Crews are responding to a 1:38 p.m. call regarding the incident at Tenth Line and Britannia.
Police say three vehicles are involved, and the crash occurred after one driver ran a red light.
No injuries or road closures have been reported.
Drivers may want to avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of the 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article did not state an intersection. The article has been updated to reflect accurate information. We regret the error.
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- UPDATED: Intersection Partially Blocked After Collision in Mississauga
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe