UPDATED: Three-Vehicle Crash at Mississauga Intersection
Peel Regional Police have confirmed a crash in Mississauga this afternoon.
Crews are responding to a 1:38 p.m. call regarding the incident at Tenth Line and Britannia.
Police say three vehicles are involved, and the crash occurred after one driver ran a red light.
No injuries or road closures have been reported.
Drivers may want to avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of the 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article did not state an intersection. The article has been updated to reflect accurate information. We regret the error.
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- UPDATED: Intersection Partially Blocked After Collision in Mississauga
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga