Three teens fall from 7th floor of Mississauga condo
Three males were transported to hospital after falling from a Mississauga condo late Sunday night.
Peel Regional Police were called shortly before 10:30 p.m. after reports three men had fell from a seventh floor tower located at 25 Trailwood Driver, close to Hurontario Street and Bristol Road.
Peel Police arrived on the scene to find the three men, in their late teens, had fallen out of a window near a tree that was close to the condo.
Peel Police say all three, who are in their late teens and not related, were sent to hospital with non life-threatening injuries and are receiving further support.
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- 'Not on my watch': PRPA president says police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton