Three teens charged following pharmacy robbery in Mississauga
Three teens are facing charges in relation to an armed pharmacy robbery that occurred in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the robbery occurred at a pharmacy in the Derry Road and Ninth Line area around 4:30 pm on Jan. 4, 2021.
Police allege that two suspects entered the business armed with both a handgun and a conductive energy weapon. According to police, the suspects demanded prescription drugs and cash from the employees, but were unsuccessful and fled to a waiting vehicle being driven by a third suspect.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Police say officers located the vehicle a short time later in the Highway 7 and Pine Valley Drive area in the City of Vaughan, “where it appeared the occupants were preparing to commit another robbery.” Police say officers arrested the occupants of the vehicle and recovered the two weapons.
Police charged 18-year-old Mississauga man Eliazar Henry with robbery, possession of stolen property and other firearms-related offences. Police also charged a 16-year-old Brampton boy and a 17-year-old Brampton boy with robbery and firearms-related offences.
The accused were held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Brampton man and 14-year-old face charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Three Mississauga residents, including two teens, facing charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- 18 year old Brampton male arrested after armed robbery in Mississauga
- 13-year-old Mississauga boy charged following violent bank robbery
- Mississauga Teens Charged in Oakville Armed Robbery
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found