Three Teenage Escorts Wanted in Connection with Mississauga Man’s Brutal Slaying
Three teenage females with "high risk lifestyles" are wanted in connection with a brutal attack on a Mississauga man that led to his death several days later.
According to police, on Friday, April 28 shortly after 2:30 a.m., the victim arrived at the Pioneer Gas Station on Upper Centennial Parkway in Hamilton covered in blood and suffering from life-threatening injuries.
Police say the man was able to ask a bystander to call 9-1-1 and was promptly transported to hospital in critical condition.
On April 30, police announced that the victim, 33-year-old Hayder Qasim-Rushdi, had died.
On May 2, members of the Homicide Unit executed a search warrant at a residence on the Hamilton Mountain.
After obtaining forensic evidence and interviewing people across the GTA, warrants were sworn for the arrest of three 17-year-old girls.
It is believed that they were working as escorts and their contact with the victim was based on this type of relationship.
The victim was stabbed with a knife, which has been recovered.
Qasim-Rushdi's vehicle is undergoing extensive forensic analysis.
Police have reached out to family members and police in London and the GTA for assistance in locating the three females; as their safety is also a concern due to what police call their "high risk lifestyle."
- Two Teen Escorts Arrested in Connection with Brutal Stabbing of Mississauga Man
- Trio of Teen Escorts May Have Murdered Mississauga Man During Robbery
- Police Release Identity of Mississauga Man Killed in Hamilton
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Man Dies in Hamilton
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other