Three Stooges Restaurant Changes Its Name
One of your favourite greasy spoons and all-day breakfast joints located in Port Credit has changed its name. The Three Stooges Restaurant on the top 5 all day breakfast joints has changed its name to Captain Robin's. We are not sure if Captain Robin is real but not to worry if you love the place since it’s still the same restaurant with the same menu.
If breakfast of gigantic portions are your thing, then this place is for you. Captain Robin's has all the classic breakfast dishes with fun local names like the “Port Credit Breakfast Platter” which consists of 2 pancakes, 4 large eggs, a double serving of their famous hash browns and Texas toast. The Country Style Skillet (as seen in the cover shot above) comes with their famous hash browns, bacon, ham, sausage and back bacon that is topped with scrambled eggs, a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheese, and smothered in hollandaise sauce. The carmelized onions intertwined with the shoe string like hashbrowns makes them one of the best in the city.
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga