Three People Transported to Hospital Following Collision on 403 in Mississauga
Three people have been transported to hospital following a collision that occurred on the 403 in Mississauga.
The OPP tweeted about a collision that occurred on the highway (westbound) at Eglinton Avenue shortly after 3 a.m. today (July 26).
As a result of the collision, the express lanes were blocked.
And, according to Sgt Kerry Schmidt, a male driver assaulted passing vehicle occupants.
#Hwy403 WB through #Mississauga has now been reopened after an overnight collision. Male driver assaulted passing vehicle occupants, resulting in minor injuries. Three parties transported to hospital. Investigation ongoing. Media inquiries PC Lauren Ball 416-428-0053 ^lb— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) July 26, 2019
However, OPP has since tweeted that all lanes have since been reopened.
CLEARED: UPDATE:COLLISION: #HWY403 WB at Eglinton Ave- All lanes reopened ^sg— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) July 26, 2019
Three people were transported to hospital with injuries that are believed to be minor.
The investigation is ongoing.
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- Driver Transported To Hospital After Collision In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga