Three people hospitalized following separate collisions in Mississauga
Peel Police are reporting two separate collisions at busy intersections in Mississauga Friday evening (Sept. 11) that has sent two women to hospital.
In a Tweet, police say they responded to reports of a collision at Rathburn Road East at Wilcox Road involving two vehicles.
All eastbound and westbound lanes on Rathburn in the area are shut down for the time being as police and paramedics respond to the scene.
One woman has been transported to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The other incident, police say, involved a motorcycle in the area of Erin Mills Parkway and Folkway Drive.
A woman, who was a passenger on the motorcycle and a man who was driving have been taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Both accidents were called in shortly after 5 pm.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this story said that the second incident involved a motorcycle and a car when in fact it was just the motorcycle. Peel Police has issued a correction and this story has been updated with the corrected information.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Police Attending Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless