Three No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new cases of COVID-19 today, including three related to a Mississauga grocery store.
Three employees working at Marc’s No Frills at 925 Rathburn Road recently tested positive for the virus.
They last worked on April 16, 20 and 21.
Loblaw says it continues to work closely with public health to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in affected stores.
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Nine grocery store employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police