Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
If you regularly visit Heartland Town Centre (and if you love to shop, you probably do), you might have noticed that something has been missing from the vast retail paradise.
Something that has to do with gourmet lattes.
The Orlando Corp., which operates Heartland Town Centre, recently confirmed that three new restaurants are about to call the massive power centre—which currently boasts over 180 stores—home.
Those restaurants include Copper Branch, Starbucks and Edo Japan.
The new food spots will be located here:
For those who are unaware, Copper Branch is a popular vegan franchise that's slated to open at the end of December.
Currently, this plant-based, power food resto has locations across Quebec, and a few in Ontario, including some in Toronto, Waterloo, Barrie, and Brooklin. As for what's on the menu, everything is 100 per cent plant-based, all-natural, non-GMO, and organic. Gluten-free options are also available.
Another highly-anticipated new opening?
A brand new Starbucks.
A few months ago, a Starbucks in the Mavis and Eglinton area (which isn't too far from HTC) closed up shop, so this new location will likely benefit coffee lovers who are aching for a closer location.
The new Edo Japan will likely please diners in the mood for a quick Japanese lunch in between store-hopping.
Opening dates for Starbucks and Edo have not yet been announced.
- Massive New Starbucks Opens in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand new Starbucks location opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry