Three Mississauga Residents Enjoying Massive Lottery Wins
They’re a lucky trio of Mississauga residents.
And they all bought their tickets in the city.
Mani Sharifi is celebrating a $138,546 prize from the May 18 Lotto Max draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at a Rabba Fine Foods store on Eglinton Ave.
Thevananth Sunthararajah has won a prize of $100,000 with Instant Big Money Game Book.
The winning ticket was purchased at an Esso station on Britannia Rd.
Finally, Mohammed Al-Jumaili is also pocketing a cool $100,000 with Instant Cash For Life.
The winning ticket was purchased at an Esso station on Dixie Rd.
Photos courtesy of OLG
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall