Three Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Gun and Drug Seizure
Three Mississauga residents are facing charges after police allegedly seized drugs and firearms from a Mississauga home.
Peel police say that on Friday, Dec. 15, the force's Street Crime Gang Unit executed a residential search warrant in the Croatia Drive and Confederation Parkway area.
As a result of the search warrant, police reportedly located and seized an Ekol Firat compact pistol and a High Standard 22 caliber pistol. Police also say they seized crystal meth, cocaine, crack cocaine and a total of $1,669 in Canadian Currency.
Police say the street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $10,000.
Police have charged 49-year-old Robert Grant, 36-year-old Charles Fleming and 31-year-old Tashana Attey in connection with the incident.
Grant was charged with a host of firearm offences, including two counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm, two counts of careless storage of a firearm, possession of stolen property and more.
He was held for a special bail hearing on Dec. 15.
Fleming was charged with three counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and was released on a promise to appear. He will appear in court on Jan. 18, 2018.
Attey was charged with three counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and was also released on a promise to appear. She will appear in court on Jan. 18, 2018.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Street Crime Gang Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Drug and Firearm Seizure
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Firearm and Drug Offenses
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19