Three Mississauga Residents Celebrating Major Lotto Wins
It's been a great summer for three Mississauga residents who are currently celebrating windfalls.
OLG recently announced that Tri Vo just won $100,000 with Encore (August 4, 2018 LOTTO 6/49 draw).
OLG says Vo matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Stop & Go Food Market on the Collegeway in Mississauga.
OLG also announced that a group of 20 southern Ontario residents—including two people from Mississauga—are celebrating after winning a $1 Million prize in the May 18, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
The group members include:
Quoc Tuan Tien of Mississauga
Andrew Kearsey of Kitchener
Bradley Jarvis of Fergus
Claude McAlpine of Guelph
Curtis Fillier of Melancthon
Darcy Sayle of Guelph
Eugenio Stumpo of Hamilton
Francisc Florescu of Cambridge
Guojun Wang of Kitchener
Kwok Yin Po of Mississauga
Li Ren Guo of Kitchener
Niravkumar Shah of Brampton
Piotr Roszczyk of Kitchener
Ryan Weber of Waterloo
Scott Hughson of Guelph
Steven Thieu of Guelph
Stjepan Kerosevic of Guelph
Thomas Barber of Guelph
Thuan Ho of Guelph
Wilfredo Natividad of Guelph
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.4 billion in prizes, including 60 jackpot wins and 452 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Winston Churchill Boulevard in Mississauga.
Photo (L to R): Scott, Ryan
- Mississauga’s City Centre YMCA slated to be replaced by large redevelopment
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Major road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton