Three Mississauga Residents Celebrating Major Lotto Wins
It's been a great summer for three Mississauga residents who are currently celebrating windfalls.
OLG recently announced that Tri Vo just won $100,000 with Encore (August 4, 2018 LOTTO 6/49 draw).
OLG says Vo matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Stop & Go Food Market on the Collegeway in Mississauga.
OLG also announced that a group of 20 southern Ontario residents—including two people from Mississauga—are celebrating after winning a $1 Million prize in the May 18, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
The group members include:
Quoc Tuan Tien of Mississauga
Andrew Kearsey of Kitchener
Bradley Jarvis of Fergus
Claude McAlpine of Guelph
Curtis Fillier of Melancthon
Darcy Sayle of Guelph
Eugenio Stumpo of Hamilton
Francisc Florescu of Cambridge
Guojun Wang of Kitchener
Kwok Yin Po of Mississauga
Li Ren Guo of Kitchener
Niravkumar Shah of Brampton
Piotr Roszczyk of Kitchener
Ryan Weber of Waterloo
Scott Hughson of Guelph
Steven Thieu of Guelph
Stjepan Kerosevic of Guelph
Thomas Barber of Guelph
Thuan Ho of Guelph
Wilfredo Natividad of Guelph
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.4 billion in prizes, including 60 jackpot wins and 452 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Winston Churchill Boulevard in Mississauga.
Photo (L to R): Scott, Ryan
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Fake licence plate shows promise, but Brampton driver still gets a ticket