Three Mississauga Residents Celebrating Group Lotto Win
Three Mississauga residents are celebrating a big group lotto win.
OLG congratulated a group of 23 from the GTA for winning a $157,828.10 prize in the January 30, 2019 Lotto 6/49 draw.
The group also won $15 on other Lotto 6/49 selections, bringing their total winnings to $157,843.10.
The group members are:
- James Tripp of Georgetown
- Beata Roumeliotis of Ajax
- Chester Lo of Markham
- Cynthia Poyton of Burlington
- Danijela Tomasevic of Etobicoke
- Diana Bird of Etobicoke
- Enrica Monaco of Milton
- Jamie Watts of Milton
- Kathryn Menzies of Georgetown
- Mang Chiu of Markham
- Melissa Guter of Milton
- Michael Dadswell of St. George
- Nana Adjepong-Duodo of Ajax
- Natalie Matas of Mississauga
- Ramiro Costa of Toronto
- Randi-Lee Maroney of Orangeville
- Robert Costa of Hamilton
- Rosanna Scuglia of Mississauga
- Rossana Scasserra-Smith of North York
- Susan Ackerman Baker of Etobicoke
- Susan Pierce of Guelph
- Susan Zanardo of Brampton
- Thoi Nguyen of Mississauga
“I bought the ticket on behalf of my group,” Tripp told OLG. "This win feels great!"
Tripp, a 47-year-old analyst, plans to take a trip with his share of the winnings.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.6 billion in prizes, including 1,372 jackpot wins and 286 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Flower Town Variety on Flowertown Avenue in Brampton.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga