Three Men Arrested After Breaking Into a Home When Someone Was Home
Three suspects have been arrested after they made the mistake of breaking into a home while someone was inside.
The Tuesday morning incident happened at a house on Turney Drive near Britannia and Erin Mills Parkway, according to a recent Mississauga News article.
Police say at around 11:30 a.m., three men broke in through the front door and went upstairs. When they saw a female occupant there, they fled the house in a black vehicle.
The woman called the police and the suspects were arrested about a half hour later near Terry Fox Way.
If you have any information regarding the incident, call police at 905-453-3311 (ext. 1133).
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police Looking for Suspects Following Break and Enter in Mississauga
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officers After Mississauga Woman Arrested
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga
- A Man and Teen From Mississauga Arrested in Connection with Pistol Whipping and Stabbing Incident
- Man Arrested After Fatal Stabbing Incident in Mississauga