Three Men Arrested After Breaking Into a Home When Someone Was Home
Three suspects have been arrested after they made the mistake of breaking into a home while someone was inside.
The Tuesday morning incident happened at a house on Turney Drive near Britannia and Erin Mills Parkway, according to a recent Mississauga News article.
Police say at around 11:30 a.m., three men broke in through the front door and went upstairs. When they saw a female occupant there, they fled the house in a black vehicle.
The woman called the police and the suspects were arrested about a half hour later near Terry Fox Way.
If you have any information regarding the incident, call police at 905-453-3311 (ext. 1133).
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police Looking for Suspects Following Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Suspects Arrested in Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officers After Mississauga Woman Arrested
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga
- A Man and Teen From Mississauga Arrested in Connection with Pistol Whipping and Stabbing Incident