Three hospitalized following crash at Mississauga intersection
Peel Police are investigating a collision in Mississauga this morning (March 9).
Police say three vehicles were involved and the collision occurred at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Courtneypark Drive.
Police say three people were taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The roadways are now re-opened
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Peel Police Investigating Collision In Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga