Three flights with COVID-19 cases recently reported at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Three more flights with confirmed COVID-19 cases have been reported at Pearson Airport recently, all of which were domestic (within the country).
On Wednesday, January 20, WestJet flight WS669 departed for Calgary, while WestJet flight WS662 landed at Pearson from Calgary.
On Thursday, January 21, Air Canada flight AC127 departed Pearson for Vancouver.
Rows 3 to 9 were affected on flight WS669 and rows 38 to 44 were affected on flight AC127. The affected rows on WS662 are unknown.
According to the federal government, a row is considered affected if it's three rows behind or in front of a row where a seated person is confirmed to have COVID-19 “during a period when they may have been infectious to others.”
Passengers who were sitting in the affected rows (or all passengers on the flight if rows aren't specified) are advised to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days and contact public health if they start showing symptoms of the virus.
Residents are reminded to quarantine for 14 days after returning to Canada from travel abroad.
All flight data is listed on the federal government’s website.
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- 28 flights with COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga's Pearson Airport over past week
- More flights reported with COVID-19 at Mississauga's Pearson Airport over the past week
- Several flights depart/arrive at Pearson Airport in Mississauga with confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Thirteen flights with COVID-19 reported at Mississauga's Pearson Airport over past week
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26