Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting three new cases of COVID-19 today (April 18) related to one of its stores in Hamilton.
Three employees at the Fortinos location at 1550 Upper James Street recently tested positive for the virus.
The employees last worked on April 9 and 12.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19