Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
Multiple employees at a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
On Wednesday (May 5), management of the Loblaws located at 250 Lakeshore Road West in Port Credit was notified that three employees have tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employees worked were on April 23, 24, and 28 respectively.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Four employees from three grocery stores in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at grocery stores in Brampton and Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner