Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting three new cases today (April 11) at one of its Hamilton store locations.
Three employees at the Fortinos location at 65 Mall Road recently tested positive for COVID-19.
The employees last worked on March 30, April 3, and April 8.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19