Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
Hamilton Public Health has declared three COVID-19 outbreaks this week at long term care homes in Hamilton.
On Monday, February 1, an outbreak was declared at Queen's Garden Long-Term Care Home, located at 80 Queen St N. The home is currently reporting four resident cases.
On Saturday, February 6, an outbreak was declared at Chartwell Willowgrove Long Term Care Residence, located at 1217 Old Mohawk Rd. The home is reporting one staff case and no resident cases.
Another outbreak was declared on February 6 at Lakeview Retirement Centre at 339 Hamilton Regional Rd 8, Stoney Creek. One staff case has been reported.
All three outbreaks are currently considered still active.
For more information on all active COVID-19 outbreaks, visit Hamilton's website.
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities from Jan 4 to 10
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot