Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
Hamilton Public Health has declared three COVID-19 outbreaks this week at long term care homes in Hamilton.
On Monday, February 1, an outbreak was declared at Queen's Garden Long-Term Care Home, located at 80 Queen St N. The home is currently reporting four resident cases.
On Saturday, February 6, an outbreak was declared at Chartwell Willowgrove Long Term Care Residence, located at 1217 Old Mohawk Rd. The home is reporting one staff case and no resident cases.
Another outbreak was declared on February 6 at Lakeview Retirement Centre at 339 Hamilton Regional Rd 8, Stoney Creek. One staff case has been reported.
All three outbreaks are currently considered still active.
For more information on all active COVID-19 outbreaks, visit Hamilton's website.
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities from Jan 4 to 10
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19