Three COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores: Jan 10
Loblaw is reporting new COVID-19 cases today (Sunday, January 10) at three of its store locations in Mississauga.
The cases were reported at Real Canadian Superstore at 3045 Mavis Road, Daniel’s NOFRILLS at 620 Eglinton Avenue West, and Peter’s NOFRILLS at 2150 Burnamthorpe Road.
The employees last worked on January 4, January 5, and January 7 respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- New COVID-19 cases reported at grocery stores in Mississauga and Brampton
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mississauga house of the week: $3.8 mil Lorne Park home with designer interior