Three COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores: Jan 10
Loblaw is reporting new COVID-19 cases today (Sunday, January 10) at three of its store locations in Mississauga.
The cases were reported at Real Canadian Superstore at 3045 Mavis Road, Daniel’s NOFRILLS at 620 Eglinton Avenue West, and Peter’s NOFRILLS at 2150 Burnamthorpe Road.
The employees last worked on January 4, January 5, and January 7 respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation