Three COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores: Jan 10
Loblaw is reporting new COVID-19 cases today (Sunday, January 10) at three of its store locations in Mississauga.
The cases were reported at Real Canadian Superstore at 3045 Mavis Road, Daniel’s NOFRILLS at 620 Eglinton Avenue West, and Peter’s NOFRILLS at 2150 Burnamthorpe Road.
The employees last worked on January 4, January 5, and January 7 respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores - December 27
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules