Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
Two women and one man are facing firearm-related charges in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, May 2 at approximately 4:30 p.m., bicycle officers investigated a vehicle in the Dundas Street East and Wharton Way area.
Police allege they located a loaded 9mm Luger firearm during the investigation.
Police say 27-year-old Bryan Herrington, 20-year-old Cobourg woman Amber Redick and 19-year-old Toronto woman August Ezekiel were arrested and charged with unauthorized possession of a firearm, careless storage of a firearm, possession of a loaded restricted firearm and more.
Herrington and Redick were also charged with obstructing a peace officer.
All three of the accused appeared in court on May 3, 2018 for a bail hearing.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married couple from Milton celebrating big lotto win