Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
Two women and one man are facing firearm-related charges in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, May 2 at approximately 4:30 p.m., bicycle officers investigated a vehicle in the Dundas Street East and Wharton Way area.
Police allege they located a loaded 9mm Luger firearm during the investigation.
Police say 27-year-old Bryan Herrington, 20-year-old Cobourg woman Amber Redick and 19-year-old Toronto woman August Ezekiel were arrested and charged with unauthorized possession of a firearm, careless storage of a firearm, possession of a loaded restricted firearm and more.
Herrington and Redick were also charged with obstructing a peace officer.
All three of the accused appeared in court on May 3, 2018 for a bail hearing.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Woman Facing Firearm Related Charges
- Car Crash Leads to Gun-Related Charges in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences