Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
Two women and one man are facing firearm-related charges in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, May 2 at approximately 4:30 p.m., bicycle officers investigated a vehicle in the Dundas Street East and Wharton Way area.
Police allege they located a loaded 9mm Luger firearm during the investigation.
Police say 27-year-old Bryan Herrington, 20-year-old Cobourg woman Amber Redick and 19-year-old Toronto woman August Ezekiel were arrested and charged with unauthorized possession of a firearm, careless storage of a firearm, possession of a loaded restricted firearm and more.
Herrington and Redick were also charged with obstructing a peace officer.
All three of the accused appeared in court on May 3, 2018 for a bail hearing.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga