Three Big Lottery Ticket Winners Sold in Mississauga
The LOTTO MAX prize pot continues to increase in Mississauga and around Canada.
The LOTTO MAX draw on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 will offer an estimated $70 million jackpot plus an estimated 25 MAXMILLIONS prizes of $1 million each.
Last night’s draw produced some nice wins across the province:
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were both sold in Mississauga.
- One second prize-winning ticket, worth $143,090.30, was sold in Mississauga.
- Six MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $500,000 each, were sold in London, the United Counties of Prescott and Russell, Ottawa, Richmond Hill, Sarnia and Toronto.
- One ENCORE ticket, worth $100,000, was sold in York Region.
Lottery players can check their numbers on the on the OLG Lottery App or on the Winning Numbers page on OLG.ca.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario LOTTO MAX players have won over $5 billion, including 66 jackpot wins and 572 MAXMILLIONS prizes, right across the province.
LOTTO MAX draws are twice a week - on Tuesdays and Fridays. For each $5 play, players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to fifty. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the MAXMILLIONS prizes.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 7, 2020 for the draw that evening.
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon