This year's Taste of Oakville means more than just a great meal
From an East Coast donair for lunch to an Atlantic salmon for dinner, Oakville food lovers will have no shortage of scrumptious meals to choose from with the Taste of Oakville.
This year’s culinary event runs through to March 6 and features more than 30 different restaurants from Bronte, Downtown Oakville, Kerr and across Oakville who will be offering prix fixe lunch and/or dinner menus for takeout or delivery.
With the COVID-19 pandemic still dominating our daily lives, the importance of following government protocols is vital to our health and safety and that mean’s this year’s event has moved from an in-dining experience to one enjoyed from the safety of our own homes.
Still local foodies will have the opportunity to sample great cuisine from a new place or try various dishes from some of your favourite locations, all the while supporting your local restaurants at a time when it’s more important than ever.
“Restaurants have been one of the hardest-hit industries during the COVID-19 pandemic and your support during the Taste of Oakville dining experience can help ensure our community’s restaurants survive,” Oakville Mayor Rob Burton said.
Lunch options range from $20 to $30 each, while dinner prices range from $30 to $50 each.
Participating restaurants serving two- and three-course meals include The Boot Social Pizzeria in Kerr Village, Chocolato & Tommy in Downtown Oakville, the Cove Bar & Restaurant in Bronte Village, Justino’s Wood Oven Pizza in Kerr Village and Harper’s Landing in Morrison.
To see all the participating restaurants, their menus and ordering details, visit atasteofoakville.com. Participants are encouraged to share their meals by tagging @VisitOakville and using the #tasteofoakville hashtag.
Photo by Narda Yescas from Pexels
- Battle Results! Best Downtown Restaurant Battle: Oakville vs. Port Credit
- Best Downtown Restaurant Battle: Downtown Oakville Vs. Port Credit
- Oakville celebrating diversity and inclusion with installation of rainbow crosswalks in June
- 5th Annual Taste of Streetsville
- Best brunch battle: Mississauga vs. Oakville
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga