This Year's Bachelor Canada Grew Up in Mississauga
The W Network recently announced the new Bachelor Canada - he’s a retired Major League Baseball pitcher, a Mississaugan, and a total hunk!
Whether you watch the Bachelor, you’ve heard of it, or you just judge it, you’ve got to admit that the show is wildly entertaining, and it takes a good amount of courage to put your love life (no matter how exaggerated) on national television.
Canada’s new Bachelor is a former MLB pitcher who played for the New York Yankees, the Florida Marlins and the Pittsburgh Pirates throughout his incredible career.
Christopher Adam Leroux was born in Montreal, and he moved to Mississauga at the age of three, where he grew up with his parents and his brother.
In Mississauga, Leroux attended St. Joseph’s Secondary School, a Catholic high school in Streetsville (shoutout to St. Joe’s!).
According to the W Network, Leroux is kind, loyal, and likes surfing, vintage cars, and playing the piano.
Leroux is ready to put down roots in Toronto after his international career, alongside his dog Cash and someone to share his life with.
Leroux’s season premieres in the fall - go, Mississauga!
- Pittsburgh Blue Jays? Toronto to play in Pittsburgh if approved
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Mississauga high school student organizing virtual prom for students across Canada
- Blue Jays OF says team may play in Pittsburgh or Baltimore
- 12-Year-Old Mississauga Girl to Appear on Food Network Show
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone early next month
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19