This Year's Bachelor Canada Grew Up in Mississauga
The W Network recently announced the new Bachelor Canada - he’s a retired Major League Baseball pitcher, a Mississaugan, and a total hunk!
Whether you watch the Bachelor, you’ve heard of it, or you just judge it, you’ve got to admit that the show is wildly entertaining, and it takes a good amount of courage to put your love life (no matter how exaggerated) on national television.
Canada’s new Bachelor is a former MLB pitcher who played for the New York Yankees, the Florida Marlins and the Pittsburgh Pirates throughout his incredible career.
Christopher Adam Leroux was born in Montreal, and he moved to Mississauga at the age of three, where he grew up with his parents and his brother.
In Mississauga, Leroux attended St. Joseph’s Secondary School, a Catholic high school in Streetsville (shoutout to St. Joe’s!).
According to the W Network, Leroux is kind, loyal, and likes surfing, vintage cars, and playing the piano.
Leroux is ready to put down roots in Toronto after his international career, alongside his dog Cash and someone to share his life with.
Leroux’s season premieres in the fall - go, Mississauga!
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Mississauga high school student organizing virtual prom for students across Canada
- 12-Year-Old Mississauga Girl to Appear on Food Network Show
- Canada Isn't Ready for Driverless Cars: Report
- Canadian NBA player Cory Joseph donating face shields to Toronto-area medical workers
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga