This Week is Going to Start off Snowy in Mississauga
Rise and shine Mississauga.
Sadly, the holidays are officially over and it's time to get back to work.
Here's what you can expect, according to Environment Canada, in terms of weather during your first week back since the holiday season.
Today (Jan. 7) we are going to see a high of zero degrees with a 40 per cent chance of flurries. Tomorrow the temperature will rise quite a bit to six degrees and there will be a few showers.
In the middle of the week (Jan. 9) the temperature will be dropping back down to zero degrees and there is a 30 per cent chance of flurries.
Heading into the weekend, temperatures will continue to fall, however, it will be sunny.
On Thursday, Jan. 10, it is expected to be minus five degrees and sunny. Friday it will be minus seven and sunny.
Saturday we will see a high of minus five and a mix of sun and clouds. And on Sunday, we will see a high of minus three also with a mix of sun and clouds.
Environment Canada is also warning drivers that their commute home this evening may be impacted by poor weather conditions.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
- It's Going to be a Fairly Sunny Week in Mississauga
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 3 – Dec. 9