This trending Netflix series was partially filmed in Mississauga
Mississauga is undoubtedly one of the hottest filming locations in the GTA, and it can now add another popular TV series to its long list.
Tiny Pretty Things, an American drama set in an elite ballet academy, uses Mississauga’s Living Arts Centre — specifically Hammerson Hall — as the location for its rehearsal theatre, reports Atlas of Wonders.
Image courtesy of Netflix
For the most part the show was filmed in a variety of locations in Toronto and in Chicago, where its story is set.
The show’s creator, Michael MacLennan, is a Canadian television writer and producer born in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Tiny Pretty Things is based on a book of the same name, and the 10-episode show currently has mixed reviews, with some criticism directed towards it story and writing.
What do you think of the show (if you’ve been watching it)?
Cover photo via IMDb
- A New and Very Popular Netflix Show was Filmed in Mississauga
- A Brand New Netflix Show is Filming in Mississauga
- Critically acclaimed Prime TV show "Wayne" filmed in unique spot in Mississauga
- Did you know Prime's biggest TV series "The Boys" was partially filmed in Mississauga?
- Did You Know That This Popular Toronto-Shot TV Show is Filming in Mississauga?
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady