This Popular Toronto Burger Joint Just Opened Its Doors In Mississauga
It should be a well-known fact that everyone loves burgers! But, how about a burger that reminds you of simpler times?
If you love old-school burger joints, then you must try Top Gun Burgers! The popular Toronto burger joint has finally opened its doors at the Heartland Town Centre. They also have locations in Kensington Market, Scarborough, Concord and Etobicoke.
On March 20, the burger joint announced that they are finally open for business in Mississauga at 5955 Latimer Drive in Heartland Town Centre.
According to the brand’s website, Top Gun Burgers is a “home base for elite gourmet burgers” and it has one very important mission: “to restore the forgotten culture and craving for gourmet burgers, acting as innovators in the art of burger craftsmanship.”
The website even goes so far to say that “hungry stomachs flock here for truth and promise.”
According to many people who visited the restaurant, the place has been busy since day one, but they have amazing customer service. Not to mention, even better food.
For the meat lovers, they have a burger called the Destroyer, which has two beef patties, Canadian cheddar cheese, crusted portobello mushroom, beef bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, guacamole, pico de gallo, and chipotle aioli between two grilled cheese sandwiches. They also have the Bobcat (a beef patty served with grilled onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles and Top Gun aioli), the Hellcat (same as the Bobcat, but with cheese), the Wildcat (which comes with bacon), the Bearcat (which has two beef patties), the Freedom Fighter (beef patty, crusted jalapeno with cheddar cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo and more), the Firefly (which comes with a fried egg) and more.
They also have a veggie burger for all the vegetarian restaurant-goers.
The resto offers freshly baked Italian bread, Canada AAA Rib Eye Steak, gluten-free options and halal options.
People should also try their many different style of fries, and milkshakes!
Will you be trying Top Gun Burgers soon?
Photo courtesy of Top Gun Burgers.
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Burger Joint Opening First Mississauga Location
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga