This New Holiday Drink is Getting Mixed Reviews
A popular company recently released a new, interesting, holiday drink.
Starbucks recently announced the release of the Juniper Latte.
What exactly does this new drink entail?
According to the Starbucks website, this drink features the company’s signature espresso, steamed milk, and juniper syrup.
According to the Starbucks website: “This beverage has a light, pine-like flavor with delightful citrus undertones. We cap this latte with velvety foam and accentuate the remarkable flavor with a dusting of pine-citrus sugar.”
Despite the company’s growing popularity, especially during the holiday season, this drink has received mixed reviews online.
I'm sorry @Starbucks, but this #juniperlatte sounds real gross. I'm not about to spend $5 trying something that could taste like a tree. So someone tell me if it's actually good. pic.twitter.com/XgSIdIx00z— Whitney Pipkin (@WhitneyPipkin) November 27, 2018
— Jess Smith (@jessicanow) November 27, 2018
— Adele (@mathinct678) November 27, 2018
This holiday-themed drink is available in the U.S. and Canada for a limited time only.
Will you be trying this new beverage?
Photo is courtesy of the Starbucks Twitter page.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga