This Mississauga Home is About to Make History
Mississauga's real estate market (much like the overall GTA market) is always exciting to watch—especially when a listed home actually makes history.
According to this Starke Realty listing, this Mississauga condo is the first GTA property that's for sale for Bitcoin.
For those who are unaware, Bitcoin is (according to Google) "a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank."
The property, located on Erin Mills Parkway in the Windows on the Green development, boasts two bedrooms and one-and-a-half bathrooms.
The unit, which is currently being leased by a tenant for $1,650 a month, is for sale for $33 Bitcoin (which translates to about $490,000, keeping in mind that the rates fluctuate fairly rapidly).
According to the listing, the south-facing, open-concept unit also boasts a private patio and proximity to parks and recreational facilities.
So if you have some Bitcoin to spend, perhaps you want to invest it in this up and coming property?
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban