Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
Starbucks is getting magical for spring with their first ever Unicorn Frappuccino blended beverage from April 19-23!
What is a Unicorn Frappuccino, you might ask?
According to Starbucks, the Unicorn Frappuccino blended creme is made with a sweet dusting of pink powder, blended into a creme Frappuccino with mango syrup and layered with a sour blue drizzle. It’s finished with vanilla whipped cream and a sprinkle of sweet pink and sour blue powder topping.
The Frappuccino starts as a sweet, fruity purple beverage with swirls of blue. Then, when you stir it, its color changes to pink, and the flavor evolves to tangy and tart. The more you stir, the more its colours and flavours change.
If you're into unique drinks and flavours, head over to a participating Starbucks in Mississauga by Sunday while supplies last.
- CLOSURE: Grocery Location Shut Down in Mississauga
- Family of Mississauga Teen Killed by SUV Suing City for $4 Million
- PHOTOS: Trucks Collide and Close Part of Major Highway in Mississauga
- Huge Food and History Event Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Mississauga Resident Charged in $11M Toronto Police Fraud Bust