Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
Starbucks is getting magical for spring with their first ever Unicorn Frappuccino blended beverage from April 19-23!
What is a Unicorn Frappuccino, you might ask?
According to Starbucks, the Unicorn Frappuccino blended creme is made with a sweet dusting of pink powder, blended into a creme Frappuccino with mango syrup and layered with a sour blue drizzle. It’s finished with vanilla whipped cream and a sprinkle of sweet pink and sour blue powder topping.
The Frappuccino starts as a sweet, fruity purple beverage with swirls of blue. Then, when you stir it, its color changes to pink, and the flavor evolves to tangy and tart. The more you stir, the more its colours and flavours change.
If you're into unique drinks and flavours, head over to a participating Starbucks in Mississauga by Sunday while supplies last.
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
- Starbucks Releases Craziest Frappuccino Yet
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
- Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton