This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
The weekend hasn't started yet but one lucky Mississauga resident is already celebrating.
Pauline Mann has won a $50,000 top prize with Instant Bingo.
“After I scratched my ticket - I could not believe it," Mann said in a press release.
“It was such a surprise. I did a lot of double checking because I thought ‘this can’t be right.’”
The 52-year-old plans on saving her winnings, especially for retirement.
The winning ticket was purchased at One Minute at Toronto Pearson International Airport in Mississauga.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 5-Year-Old Boy
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga