This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
The weekend hasn't started yet but one lucky Mississauga resident is already celebrating.
Pauline Mann has won a $50,000 top prize with Instant Bingo.
“After I scratched my ticket - I could not believe it," Mann said in a press release.
“It was such a surprise. I did a lot of double checking because I thought ‘this can’t be right.’”
The 52-year-old plans on saving her winnings, especially for retirement.
The winning ticket was purchased at One Minute at Toronto Pearson International Airport in Mississauga.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Unique Event Coming to Beloved Boutique Hotel in Mississauga
- Fire Crews on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- 5 Strange and Unique Places to Visit Outside of Mississauga This Summer