This Crash is Causing Delays in Mississauga
August 22, 2017
A crash is causing delays in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The collision is at Tomken Rd. and Dundas St. around 8:30 a.m.
No injuries are reported, say Peel police.
Expect minor delays.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Ontario's science advisers call for a 6 week stay-at-home order for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario