This Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
July 20, 2018
There's a traffic delay in Mississauga.
The collision is at Derry Rd/Financial Dr and two eastbound lanes on Derry are closed.
Two vehicles are involved and one person was taken to hospital after the crash at 7:16 am, say police.
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Four Vehicles Involved in Crash in Mississauga
- Collision closes traffic at Derry and Airport Rds. in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”