This Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
July 20, 2018
There's a traffic delay in Mississauga.
The collision is at Derry Rd/Financial Dr and two eastbound lanes on Derry are closed.
Two vehicles are involved and one person was taken to hospital after the crash at 7:16 am, say police.
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Four Vehicles Involved in Crash in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Street
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at UTM in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga