Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
The massive $70 million dollar Lotto Max jackpot remained unclaimed after Friday night's draw.
Once again, there was no winning ticket.
However, there were also 56 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each up for grabs, and 20 of them were won by a total of 24 ticket holders across the country.
Thirteen of those winning tickets were purchased in Ontario, four in the Prairies, three in Atlantic Canada, three in Quebec and one in British Columbia.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on June 15 will again be an estimated $70 million, but the number of Maxmillions prizes will increase to 58.
- Friday night's $1 million lotto prizes go to winning ticket holders in Ontario and beyond
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
- Ontario lottery player wins $1 million but no winning ticket for the massive jackpot
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Flood outlook currently in effect for Mississauga