Thirteen Beer Stores open in Niagara Region on Civic Holiday
Published July 23, 2021 at 5:05 pm
When the Civic Holiday rolls around on Monday, August 2, some 189 Beer Store locations (out of 452 in total) will remain open though with special holiday hours of 11 am to 6 pm.
Of those, 13 Beer Store retail outlets in the Niagara Region for beer purchase.
- Beamsville (4313 Ontario St.)
- Fort Erie (194 Garrison Rd.)
- Grimsby (44 Livingston Ave.)
- Niagara Falls (6757 Lundy’s Lane)
- Niagara Falls (3739 Portage Rd. N.)
- Port Colborne (420 Catharine St)
- St Catharines (99 Dieppe Rd.)
- St Catharines (2D Tremont Dr.)
- St Catharines (150 Lakeport Rd.)
- St Catharines (120 Welland Ave.)
- St Catharines (446 Scott St.)
- Welland (390 Lincoln St. E.)
- Welland (23 Thorold Rd. E.)
As a reminder, all Ontario Beer Stores will be open Sunday, August 1 with the usual noon to 5 pm hours.