Third Suspect Sought in Assault Against Man with Autism in Mississauga
Police have identified the third suspect in a vicious assault on a male with autism in Mississauga.
The incident took place at approximately 10:45 p.m. on March 13, 2018 in the Square One bus terminal at 200 Rathburn Road West. The 29 year old victim was sitting on the stairs in the terminal’s lower level when he was approached by three males, who punched and kicked him multiple times before fleeing.
The victim was hospitalized with serious but non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
On March 23, investigators arrested Parmvir Singh Chahil, 21, of no fixed address. On March 26, Ronjot Singh Dhami, 25, of no fixed address, surrendered to police.
Both suspects are charged with aggravated assault.
The last of the three suspects has been identified by police as Jaspaul Uppal, a 21 year old male with no fixed address.
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for Uppal, who is wanted for one count of aggravated assault.
A video of the attack can be seen here (viewer discretion is advised).
Witnesses and anyone with information that can help the investigation are asked to contact police at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233.
- Third Suspect Charged in Assault Against Man with Autism in Mississauga
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Second Suspect Arrested Following “Vicious” Attack on Man With Autism in Mississauga
- Suspect Arrested Following Disturbing Attack on Man With Autism in Mississauga
- Suspect Identified Following Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Teen seriously injured during overnight shooting in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police