Things You Never Knew About the Biggest Outdoor Shopping Centre in Mississauga
It’s hard to believe that Halloween has come and gone and that the holiday season is just around the corner, but we’re well into fall and it’s time to start contemplating this year’s Christmas shopping!
This fall, you can start prepping for the festive season by shopping for new clothes and products for both you and your loved ones. The fun begins with Black Friday and lasts throughout the holiday season, and Heartland Town Centre is the place to go for the latest in fashion, great food and a slew of other unique conveniences you might not know about.
Without further adieu, here are some things you might want to know about Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga.
1) It’s Great for Electric Car Owners
HTC boasts 28 electric vehicle charging stations throughout the Centre that are completely free to use! When you arrive, just plug-in, stroll the shops and grab a bite to eat at one of HTC’s many delicious restaurants while you charge your battery.
2) It Has Its Very Own App
HTC is huge, but it doesn’t have to be confusing. If you want to get where you’re going quickly, download the HTC Wayfinding app. You’ll never get lost in HTC again, and you’ll be able to navigate throughout the Centre and get from store A to store B with an interactive map that will show you the way.
What’s even better? No data is required!
The app also offers exclusive promotions, a store directory and HTC information. You can download the official app here and get everything you need to make shopping at your favourite Centre even better.
3) It’s One of the Largest Shopping Centres in Canada
HTC is one of the largest shopping centres in the country, boasting a whopping 2.2 million square feet of retail space right in the heart of Mississauga. The Centre is also home to over 180 stores!
4) Best Retail Mix in Mississauga!
Whatever you’re looking for, HTC has you covered. It’s the place to go for electronics, fashion, footwear, health and beauty services, home decor and appliances, grocery stores, speciality stores, and restaurants. Some of its popular stores and restaurants include Best Buy, Sephora, Nordstrom Rack, Harry Rosen, Geox, H&M, The Gap, Homesense, Ashley Furniture, Seafood City, Sport Chek, Beanwise and The Keg. So whether you’re looking for something affordable (H&M) or higher-end (Harry Rosen, Nordstrom), HTC has something for every shopper.
5) It’s Got Amazing Food and Restaurants
If you’re hungry, your dining choices are pretty much endless—and HTC offers its customers almost every cuisine imaginable. Hungry shoppers can eat at The Keg, Congee Queen, Milestones, Tandoori Flame, 3 Brewers, Krispy Kreme, Heart Sushi, The Halal Guys, Copper Branch and more!
6) You’ll Never Have Trouble Finding Parking
We all know some days are busier than others, but HTC has a lot of parking, so customers will never struggle to find a spot. In fact, the vast parking lots make HTC the perfect choice for one-stop shopping in Mississauga!
7) It Has Other Services Too!
It’s not all about food and stores. If you’re looking for a dentist, massage, medical supplies, or to stay healthy, HTC has a 40,000 sq.ft gym and several medial clinics and stores. Customers who want to be as healthy as possible can check out Medical Mart, Heritage House Dental and Heartland Health Network.
It’s also important to note that with the holiday season coming up, HTC always strives to give back and offer its customers seasonal contests. In fact, HTC gives out a total of $500 in gift cards to its loyal customers six times a year. Look out for Black Friday and Christmas contests soon!
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- 5 New and Upcoming Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win