These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
A few days ago, the Ontario government announced that all non-essential businesses--such as clothing stores, spas, gyms, and recreational facilities--must close for at least two weeks while the country works to “plank the curve” with physical distancing.
While Erin Mills Town Centre has closed in response to the province’s order, some merchants are still operating and residents who need to access them can use the shopping centre to do so.
Shoppers should note that mall entrance B is temporarily closed.
"Erin Mills Town Centre will diligently enforce these new measures by restricting mall access to essential services only," the mall wrote on its website.
"This includes the immediate suspension of all formal or informal mall walking programs.”
The mall says that the Food Court is temporarily closed and no seating is available.
The open stores include:
- Altima Dentistry (emergency services only)
- CIBC (exterior plaza)
- DUCA Bank
- H&R Block
- Hero Burger (exterior plaza)
- LCBO (exterior plaza)
- Lenscrafters (emergency services only)
- Menchies (exterior plaza)
- Nutrition House (delivery and pick up only)
- Pizza Pizza (exterior plaza)
- Real Fruit Bubble Tea
- Shopper's Drug Mart
- Smiles Dentistry (emergency services only)
- Tim Horton’s (exterior location, drive-thru only)
Hours may vary, so call the stores ahead of time to confirm that they are open.
"We will continue to take our direction in terms of operating and safety protocols from the Province of Ontario and City of Mississauga and will communicate any further announcements as they become known to us," the mall wrote on its website.
"Stay safe, keep washing those hands and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as it's safe to do so."
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga
- These Square One stores are still open amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- When Erin Mills Town Centre Had a Clock Tower
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic