These restaurant patios are now open in Mississauga
After more than three months of social distancing, more restrictions are being lifted and Mississauga residents are finally free to enjoy restaurant patios.
For many people, eating out isn't just about quelling hunger pains—it's about connecting with friends, family and loved ones while exploring the local restaurant scene. For most of us, eating out means supporting local businesses and trying new and different cuisines. One of the best things about Mississauga is, after all, its diverse and varied food scene. It's a city where you can find Canadian, American, Mexican, Italian, French, Spanish, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Peruvian, Colombian, Thai, Vietnamese, English, Irish, African, Afghan, Nepalese, Yemeni, Lebanese, Caribbean and Portuguese food.
You might not be able to linger at a table indoors right now, but tons of Mississauga restaurants are open for patio dining (and offering takeout and delivery services as well).
Here's a list of local restaurants that have opened their patios:
- &Company Resto Bar - 295 Enfield Place
- Alioli Ristorante (website says the patio is opening soon) - 350 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W.
- Apricot Tree Cafe - 1900 Dundas St. W.
- Avsar Gujarati Thali & Street Food - 1225 Matheson Blvd. E.
- Border MX - 277 Queen St. S.
- The Bristol Bar & Grill - 512 Bristol Rd. W.
- Capra's Kitchen - 1834 Lakeshore Rd. W.
- Cooper's Pub - 780 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Unit 5
- Drake, a Firkin Pub - 6982 Financial Dr.
- El Jefe - 66 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Fancy Kafana Restaurant and Bar - 4910 Tomken Rd
- Fred's Bar and Grill - 636 Bloor St. E.
- Indian Cuisine by the Lake - 56 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Karahi Point - 6905 Millcreek Dr.
- La Carnita - 100 City Centre Dr.
- Masrawy Kitchen - 2275 Britannia Rd. W., Unit 1
- Michaels Back Door - 1715 Lakeshore Rd West
- Nomads Restobar - 100 Lakeshore Rd E.
- Ombretta Cucina + Vino - 121 Lakeshore Rd. W.
- On a Bun - 3663 Mavis Rd.
- Panagio’s - 6085 Creditview Rd.
- Papa Giuseppe’s - 26 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Paramount Middle Eastern Kitchen - 2635 Eglinton Ave W
- Pho Ngoc Yen - 1090 Kamato Rd.
- Pomodoro Italian Kitchen - 49 Matheson Blvd. E.
- Pump House Grille Co. - 40 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Snug Harbour - 14 Stavebank Rd S
- Social Eatery Winston Churchill - 6610 Meadowvale Town Centre Cir.
- Spasta Greek Cuisine - 1650 Dundas St East
- Spice Culture Bar & Grill - 25 Aventura Court
- Spice Lounge - 52 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Thyme Ristorante - 347 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Turtle Jack's at Erin Mills Town Centre - 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy
- Two Guys From Italy - 128 Queen St. S., Unit 17
- The Wave Bar and Lounge - 285 Enfield Place
If you're a Mississauga restaurant with an open patio and you're not on this list, let us know by emailing info [at] insauga [dot] com with your restaurant's name, address and a subject line reading "Open Patio in Mississauga"
- Dozens of Mississauga restaurants offering takeout and delivery service during coronavirus outbreak
- Mississauga Hosting Meetings on Future of Lakeshore Road
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- New Openings: Lakeshore Superette
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods